Sunday, May 3, 2009

Loving the French Fry!


Okay, I can't help it! One of my favorite foods in the whole world is a french fry. My favorite accompaniement to the fry is a beef taco, but a cheeseburger works well, too! The goal of my blog is to share my love of fries and to rate the ones I eat along the way!


Tonight, we dined at the Pheasant Club in West Sacramento. I had the cheeseburger with fries and a side salad. It's hard not to order both fry and salad because they are both so delicious! In fact, dipping the fry in the bleu cheese dressing is divine! Here is a picture of the steak fries with skins, served at Pheasant Club. They are delicious!
The Pheasant Club is an institution for old West Sac. You can tell how long a person has lived here by they way the say it! Pheasant Club to the old timers and the proper name, Club Pheasant to the newbies. Here is a link to the web page in case you are interested.
http://www.theclubpheasant.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I work part time from home so I can be with my kids and volunteer for different activities and organizations.